The student's residency status and the number of credit hours in which the student enrolls determine the tuition a student is to pay. Auditors, those enrolling in a course for no credit, pay the same tuition as those enrolled for credit. Students are required to pay their tuition and fees at the time of registration unless they present to the cashier written verification of a financial aid award, grant, scholarship, third party authorization letter, or have made prior arrangement for a loan.
Additionally, some courses have a fee. Required fees are published each semester in the Schedule of Classes.
榴梿视频allup Tuition and Fees
Tuition charges are subject to change without notice.
UNM Tuition Policy
According to UNM tuition policy, as of Spring 2012, non-resident students will pay the non-resident rate starting at 1 credit hour.
Senior Citizens Discount
As mandated by , and strictly enforced by the , including branch campuses, a student may be eligible for a reduced tuition rate of $5 per credit hour if ALL of the following criteria are met:
- Student must first be admitted to UNM, which may take two weeks or longer. See website for information.
- Student is a New 榴梿视频 Resident:
- Student is age 65 or older as of the 21st day of the semester;
- Student registered on or after the first day of the semester with NO registration attempts prior to the first day (ANY registration attempt, including a Wait List, will immediately nullify your eligibility for the reduced rate);
- Student is registered for 10 hours or less.
If you have any questions, submit them to email@example.com or contact us at (505) 863-7524 or (505) 726-6329.
Financial Aid Refunds and Repayment
Because student financial aid must be used solely for educational expenses, when a student receives a cash payment of financial aid and then withdraws or ceases to carry at least one-half of a full-time course of study, some of these funds may have to be repaid. If withdrawing be sure to go through official withdrawal.
The Enrollment Cancellation deadline is a date set by UNM, and prescribed by state statute, by which a student must make a financial commitment by accepting financial responsibility for current semester charges and by paying their entire prior semester balance or be dropped from their current semester courses. Students can view their Enrollment Cancellation Balance over , in the Registration & Records menu. Payment of this balance must be received by the Cashier Department by 5:00 PM on the stated deadline. Failure to make the required payment will result in the student being dropped from all their current semester courses.
Students utilizing VA benefits must meet the following requirements to avoid Enrollment Cancelation while payment to the institution is pending from VA:
- Enroll in classes (including 2nd 8-week courses) prior to the Enrollment Cancelation deadline
- Provide a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) along with a written request to be certified to the UNM Gallup School Certifying Official prior to the Enrollment Cancelation deadline
Office of Admissions Contacts
榴梿视频allup - Office of Admissions
705 Gurley Avenue
Gallup, NM 87301.
Student Services and Technology Center (SSTC) 221
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
General information & questions: